Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Pumpkin Patch 2011

I have been terrible at blogging these last few weeks. And it's not because I don't have stuff to blog about. We've been a busy little family, but I would just rather take naps than be on the computer. Ha! But if I don't get myself back in the habit of blogging I'm afraid I'm going to forgot this time with Bryson.

A few weeks ago I took Bryson to our local Pumpkin Patch. Clay wasn't able to go because of school, so my mom was sweet enough to go with us. I was so mad at myself when we got there to find out they would be closing in an hour. Last year we went on a Friday around the same time and they were open til 6pm, but on Thursday's they closed at 4pm. They had already put up the animals from the petting zoo and the only thing we could really do was they hayride over to the pumpkin patch to pick out a pumpkin. Y'all I felt SO bad! But we ended up having such a good time watching Bryson try to find his perfect pumpkin!



These were the pumpkins they had sitting outside the barn. I think he touched every pumpkin they had!



Grandma and Bryson



It took us a few minutes to pull him away from those pumpkins and get him on the tractor. This was him seeing the pumpkin patch for the first time. He was so excited to see all those pumpkins!



I think if I would have let him he would have taken every last pumpkin home with him. Y'all I have never seen a little boy who loves pumpkins as much as he does. Just watching his face light up at all the hundreds of pumpkins was worth every penny.



He was determined to pick up a pumpkin on his own.



Me and sweet boy!



We had such a good time, even if we only got to pick out a pumpkin and missed out on the rest. I'll know to make sure to check the closing times before we make plans to go next year. 



And just for fun I thought I would put a picture from last year. I can't believe how much he has grown. Oh, I just LOVE that boy!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...