Saturday, November 26, 2011

Thanksgiving 2011

Thanksgiving fell on my week to work again this year. The holidays are always hard when I am working. It always seems I miss out on so much and its just another ordinary day. But I try and remind myself how blessed I am to have such a wonderful job that I truly love and a family that understands my working schedule and realizes I might not always make it to every holiday dinner.


We really had a wonderful Thanksgiving this year. We went over to my parents house Thursday night. Everybody else had eaten around lunch time, so I was the only one who was eating. Ha! The life of a nurse working the night shift!


My little Turkey!


This was my mom's first Thanksgiving to host and her first time to cook the ENTIRE meal. Oh y'all, I can't describe how yummy everything was. There was so much food! I even had enough for another meal that night at work. Thanksgiving dinner is my favorite meal! From the turkey and dressing to the green bean casserole and cranberry salad. :)


Bryson was all about his Aunt Michele. She getting some good practice with this little man!


Grandma and Pawpaw


I had to bring Bryson's dvd player with us because he rules the roost at Grandma's house and I new all the guys would be watching football and not be excited about watching Veggietales on the big TV!


Uncle Tommy and Aunt Michele


Me and Michele. I can't believe we will be adding TWO babies in 2012 to our family! I am so excited for my brother and SIL and cannot wait for Anna Katherine to get here in just a few short weeks. That girl will be spoiled rotten with all these boys around.

I have so much to be thankful for this year! The Lord has blessed me and my family beyond imagination. I cannot thank Him enough!! Hope y'all had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...