Monday, November 14, 2011

17 Weeks



Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 17 Weeks
Size of baby: Baby W is the size of a turnip
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 1 pound! Yay! I know more will come soon!
Maternity Clothes: Maternity jeans and Leggings. I think I'll be wearing a lot of those this winter.
Gender: We find out on Friday! I can't wait!!!!!!!
Movement: Feeling more and more movement everyday  
Sleep: It's getting better. No more getting up to the bathroom in the middle of the night :-)
What I miss: Being able to just eat. I know that probably sounds crazy, but nothing ever sounds good. Hoping that changes soon.
Cravings: Mexican food, of course and my mom's hot ham and cheese sandwiches. I ate 4 of them last week. Ha!
Symptoms: Much, much better
Best Moment this week: Bryson blowing a kiss to my tummy and saying "I love you baby!" Such a sweet moment!!


This picture of me with this pregnancy is dreadful! Clay took it my last night of work and I was just exhausted after working 7 straight night shifts.

I've got a very busy week this week! I'm planning my SIL's baby shower and I'm really excited! Clay's basketball teams are playing this week and I'm hoping to get to make a few of those. And something I thought I would never do, but this will make 2 years in a row, I've got to start putting up the Christmas decorations. Working the week of Thanksgiving, I never have time to put everything up, so I don't think 1 week is too early!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...