Thursday, November 17, 2011

Big Day!

It's been a busy, busy week at our house. Blogging has taken a back seat this week which I'm disappointed about because I have so much to blog about. I'm getting ready for my SIL's baby shower on Sunday. I'm so excited and hope she loves it! It's been a lot of fun to plan!! I can't wait to meet Miss Anna Katherine in January.

Here's a sneak peak at what's been going on...



My mom bought a Cricut from my cousin and I have been loving it! I think it's going to be used a lot in the future!!



This is the start of making tissue paper pom poms. I've learned to get in touch with my creative side this week. I always have a good vision, but I have a hard time with the end product.

After hanging out at my mom's house all day, Bryson and I headed out to watch Clay's 8th grade basketball team's game. Bryson can be a handful when we are out in public, so I made sure I was prepared. I had my iPhone charged, something in the sippy cup and something good and fun to snack on. With Bryson you can never go wrong with food and an iPhone. Ha!



He broke into the snacks pretty early.



It was fun to see Bryson watching his daddy coach and the basketball game. It's one of Bryson's favorite sports! Bless his heart, he didn't understand why daddy couldn't sit with us. Ha! At one point Bryson started yelling "Hey Da-da" several times. Ya'll it was soooo loud! Clay told me at the end of the game he could hear Bryson yelling at him. :)



He was so excited to get out on the court after the game was over.

On another exciting note, tomorrow is the BIG DAY! We will find out in baby W is a boy or a girl. This is such an exciting time for our little family. I can't believe it's already that time. I feel like we were just finding out what Bryson was and that was two years ago. We could care less what he/she is, we just hope he/she is healthy. To be honest, I have no feeling as to whether it's a boy or girl. My co-workers think it's a girl and our families are saying boy. So will see........

1 comment :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...