Monday, November 21, 2011

18 Weeks



Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 18 Weeks
Size of baby: Baby W is the size of a bell pepper
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 1 pound!
Maternity Clothes: I'm living in my leggings right now! They are SO comfortable!!
Gender: It's a BOY!
Movement: He's been pretty quiet this week. Even during the U/S he doesn't move alot. He's just enjoying where he's at!
Sleep: Much better these days. Yay!!
What I miss: Being able to just eat. I know that probably sounds crazy, but nothing ever sounds good. Hoping that changes soon.
Cravings: This week it's been Wendy's Spicy Chicken Sandwich and fries. Ha!
Symptoms: I think they are gone :)
Best Moment this week: Finding out Baby "W" is going to be a BOY! Now I can get on pinterest and start planning the nursery!!!


1 comment :

  1. Yay! I didn't know baby #2 was a boy! Any names picked out yet?? Also, how in the world have you only gained one pound! It's just unfair, ha!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...