Thursday, May 2, 2013

jaxon's one year check-up

Two weeks ago we went in for Jaxon's one year check up. I seriously can't believe my baby has turned a year old. But honestly he still seems so small to me and I still think of him as a baby because he's no where near the size of Bryson was at this age and the fact that he has hardly any hair. Ha!

 
He loves looking out the window. It's really not a bad view of the city.
He doesn't look to happy with me

Silly big brother got to tag along. He kept telling me "I'm not going to the doctor, I'm not getting shots, baby brother is. Oh what a rude awakening he will have at his 4 year check up in the next few months.





Other than the "talking to" I got from Dr. G about him still being on the bottle, everything checked out great. He's in the 10% for his weight and 75% for his height. She believes he will end up being long and lean since he's pretty much stayed the same percentile wise since he was born. I keep telling Clay that he's going to be the basketball player and Bryson will be the baseball player. :)

It broke my heart watching him get his shots, he had to have 3 and being a peds nurse you would think I could handle it, but when it's your baby it's a whole different story.

I had to run by Publix on the way home and was sure that Jaxon would sleep through it, but he woke up and I felt so bad for him since he had to have those shots that I got him his first (of many I'm sure) Publix cookies. He loved it!!! Ate every bite.
                                                                                                                                                                                                   

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...