Wednesday, May 15, 2013

baseball themed 4th birthday party

I've gone back and forth about what I wanted to do for Bryson's 4th birthday. I feel like I'm getting to that stage where theme's aren't going to last to much longer (which by the way BREAKS MY HEART), but thank heavens for baby boy #2, I still have a few more years to go all crazy! Ha! :) And Bryson is also at that age where he's into lots of different things and suggesting ideas for his party (which is also not good for my type A personality).

With all those things in mind, he's really gotten into baseball. He loves swinging the bat while daddy throws him the ball (and hey that little sucker isn't that bad). He's always wanting to throw the ball back and forth and has been talking non-stop about "when I get big like my daddy I'm going to play baseball!" So I thought a baseball theme would be perfect for my future MLB star.


I haven't decided on the location just yet. I would love to have it at our house and have family and close friends over. Having a party in late July in the South can be a little tricky, but I think I can pull it off. I have a little over 2 months to get everything together, and trust me I'll need every one of those days!


I have to admit I'm really excited about pulling all of this together. I've already ordered his shirt and I'm planning on ordering Jaxon a shirt that matches. Hey that's how we roll down here in the South. :) Matching shirts for all!

I also tossed around the idea to the hubs about purchasing one of these after seeing AP post a picture of theirs on instagram the other day. I think I might have him on board. This would be the PERFECT addition to our family don't you think?

All images are courtesy of Pinterest. You can follow my pinterest board here.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...