Sunday, May 12, 2013

today on Mother's Day

I had every intention today to share about our Mother's Day weekend. After all that's what I use this blog for, to document what's going on with my little family.

But today my heart is heavy!

Earlier this year I watched my husband's grandmother loose her youngest son unexpectedly. Just a few weeks ago I watched a mother bury her daughter who lost her fight to Cystic Fibrosis. Then there is this mother who I read about just this week and this mama who I've followed her blog for over a year and the struggles they are facing. Then there are those women who are just waiting for there chance to become a mother. Who are facing infertility, never once choosing to walk that road.

So today instead of talking about my Mother's Day I'll be thinking of these mothers and all the others that are struggling and hurting today.

Higher than the mountains that I face. Stronger than the power of the grave. Constant in the trial and the change. One thing remains...Your love never fails, never gives up, Never runs out on me - Kristian Stanfill

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...