Thursday, May 23, 2013

last day at MDO

Yesterday was Bryson's very last day at MDO! I can't believe how fast these last two and a half years have flown by!! I sat in car line waiting to pick him up and started tearing up because I was overcome with all these emotions.

I have fallen in love with each one of his teachers. They have taught my baby so much and have prepared him for the next step. I'm so blessed by them. They have set the bar high for his future teachers.


First day of MDO August 2012 and last day May 2013
Eyes closed in both pics. ha!!

Bryson has had several friends while he's been at MDO. If you ask him who is best friend is he'll say without hesitation "Arianna!" They started in MDO together and have developed the sweetest friendship. Amanda told me today that it was hard watching them tell each other bye. I'm not sure if Bryson understands that he won't be seeing his friends when school starts back in August. I've talked to him several times about it and it's hard to know if he grasps it.

The other day I was doing some cleaning around the house and came across one of his first pictures he had colored (well attempted to color) and it's just crazy to see how far he has come in a little over 2 years. I am so proud of him!!!

These are the pictures I took on his very first day at MDO. I can't believe how little he looks. He was so proud carrying his little backpack.


Bryson~
      
      I am so proud of you my sweet boy! You have done amazing things over these last few years at MDO. I can't believe how far you've come in such a short amount of time. You have grown up so much since your first day.
     There is so much I want to tell you, but I think it can wait for another day. I want to cherish this summer and my time with you. Because come August, things will be a little different and my heart just isn't quite ready for that. I love you my sweet boy! ~to infinity and beyond~ Mama

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...