Tuesday, May 28, 2013

haircut day

Haircut days come often around our house. Bryson got his first haircut at 8 months old. Crazy I know, but he's just got hair that won't stop! :) So thankful Jaxon's has taken longer to come in.

Since last fall he gets one about every six weeks and sometimes that's toooo long. His last haircut before today I braved a shorter cut. With our Alabama summers I know he will be miserable with all that hair. It took me a while to find someone that could cut his hair the way I wanted. And it's been a work in progress because it got so jacked up from the last girl.

Today was six weeks since his last cut

We love Ms. Aslan! She has a little girl close in age to Bryson and she is so great with him!

Post haircut. I know it doesn't look like a lot has been taken off, but I promise it was more than this mama heart could handle.

We ended our haircut date with a trip to Sonic. Watermelon slush for the little and lemonberry for the mama. Not a bad way to end our day!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...