Friday, May 7, 2010

Show Us Your Life - Your Kid's (or future kid's) Names

This week's Show Us Your Life at Kelly's Korner is baby names! I love baby names! I was one of those that dreamed up baby names as a little girl. My friends and I would get together and compare names during slumber parties. It was so much fun! Clay and I loved looking at names when we first got pregnant (I looked alot before then. ha!)

We always wanted to use family names for a boy or girl. Our families are so important to us and it's nice to have something like that to carry on. Not to mention, I can't wait to tell or kids how we came up with their names!



Our Boy Name
Bryson Gregory

It's so funny how we came up with the name Bryson. I had never heard of that name until I met Clay. He saw the name when he was younger while playing a playstation game. Kinda' funny! It was actually the last name of one of the players he played with on a football game. I wasn't to keen on the name at first, but it started growing on me towards the end of my pregnancy. For the middle name I wanted to incorporate a family name. Clay's dad's first name is Gregory and I loved the way it fit with Bryson.



Our Girl Name
Addison Grace

I have always loved the name Addison. There is no family history with it, I've just always thought it was such a pretty name. The name Grace is a family name. It's my grandmother's name and ever since I was little I always wanted her name to be carried on because she is such a special person in my life and will never know how much she means to me. I spent many a summer's at her house learning how to bake and cook. She taught me alot!!!


Clay and I have always wanted 3 children. So I I'm not too sure what we will do if the next one turns out to be another boy. Maybe I'll be able to find something I like on some of the other posts!

2 comments :

  1. Your little Bryson is A-DORA-BLE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Made my day to hear how much you appreciate mother! Love ya, Mom

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...