Friday, May 28, 2010

10-7

Regions Park in Hoover, AL has hosted the SEC Baseball Tournament for as long as I can remember. And since it's only 40 minutes from our house and Auburn made the tournament this year, Clay and I thought it would be fun to go and have a day date. I would have loved for Bryson to go, but a 10 month old at a ballpark who wants so desperately to move around was not the best idea. But I can't wait till he's able to go and I can get him all dressed up in orange and blue!


I don't look too bad for only having 4 hours of sleep!

Auburn was playing Ole Miss and the game was supposed to start at 3:00pm. But there was a rain delay for 2 hours. So we just people watched (do y'all enjoy that as much as I do?) and sat and listened to these younger guys behind us and all I can say is diarrhea of the mouth! HA! I think they talked about every subject you could think of. There was also this cute little boy behind us with his dad and grandaddy! He had little coke bottle glasses and bleach blonde hair. Oh my y'all, I could have just eaten him up. He was the sweetest thing!

This was the standing water that under our feet. I can't believe how much it rained today, but we sure did need it.

Our friend Jonathan made it right as the game started. Kristie I missed you and hate you couldn't make it!!! The game was alot of fun! Hunter Morris hit a 3 run home run to tie the game up 7 to 7, but we lost in the 10th inning after one of Ole Miss's players hit a 3 run home run. Ugh!Since that was Auburn's 2nd loss they are out of the tournament, but they are in the NCAA tournament and are hosting at their home field. So we'll be pulling for them to make it to Omaha!!!

This was Hunter's home run!

Hope everyone had a great Friday! And I hope y'all have a great 3 day weekend for those of you that are off. I'll be at work all weekend unfortunately. Oh! I got my camera yesterday, but haven't gotten around to working with it. That'll be on my long list of things to do next week. I've got a busy off week next week so I'm sure I'll have LOTS to post about.


Happy Memorial Day!!!

2 comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...