Wednesday, May 12, 2010

All Bummed Out

Why the tears and sad face?


I went into work Monday night to find out that we can no longer look at blogs. Booooooo! And that also means I can't update my blog at 3:30 in the morning when all my kiddo's are asleep in their beds....Ha!

Y'all I'm really bummed out by this! I love blogging (even though I don't post very often). This has become somewhat of a scrapbook of our life and I was able to do most of my postings at work. It's kinda' hard blogging with a 9 1/2 month old who loves to be held and wants your attention 24/7 :)

I'll do my best to keep my blog updated as much as I can. Like I said, I love to blog and I love reading other blogs. I've gotten to know so many people through the blogging world. There are so many of you that I'm praying for and so many of you that have been such an encouragement to me...

One more thing...I found out earlier today that my SIL is in the hospital and dilated 1 1/2cm. Owen is not scheduled to come for another 6 weeks. I know that she, along with the rest of our family would really appreciate your prayers.

4 comments :

  1. I will keep your SIL in my prayers!!

    I am so sorry that you cannot blog at work anymore! I know that the summertime majorly limits my blogging at work. It's hard for me to find time to blog at home, and I don't even have a little one!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Punky:
    That is a bummer about your non-blog clause at work. I hope you'll still be able to manage to keep up with it as it means alot to those of us who can't be with y'all on a regular basis. I'll be praying Jessica and Charlie and hope to hear all is well - soon! Love to You and all the family and looking forward to seeing y'all next week! Dad

    ReplyDelete
  3. I KNOW!!! It's AWFUL!!! I am dying. Seriously dying!! I hate IT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WHAT?!?!? Don't you just hate that :( So so sorry!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...