Friday, May 14, 2010

The BEST Concert Ever

A few months ago my husband surprised me with tickets to the Lady Antebellum and Tim McGraw concert. Y'all I've been counting down the days til today. I couldn't wait to see Lady A! I love there music and have been waiting for them to come to Alabama for quite a while.

Clay and I haven't been out together in a while and this was the perfect date night!


Our seats were in the 3rd tier, but if you've ever been to the Verizon Wireless Music Center, there isn't a bad seat in the house. I was able to spot two of my co-workers, Mary and Dorothy right off the bat. They were sitting a few sections over and having fun on Girls Night Out!
Sorry the pictures aren't that great. I'm in the process of trying to buy a new camera.

The first group to perform was Love and Theft. They were a great band and did a great job.

The group of the night and the whole reason why I went to this concert...Lady Antebellum.

I sang along to almost every song, sore throat and all. If I didn't know the words...I pretended like I did :)

I just love this band! They did an amazing job and I can't wait til they are able to headline a tour on their own!!!


The man of the evening...Tim McGraw! He did an awesome job. I think he sang for 2 straight hours non-stop. He did a better job than the last time I saw him in 2003 with my momma!

This was the best concert I've ever been too. We truly got our moneys worth! Thanks again to my hubs for the best surprise!!! I had a blast!!!

1 comment :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...