Monday, May 31, 2010

Memorial Day 2010

We didn't do too much around the W house today. Since I had to work last night I got home this morning and slept a little longer that I should have. Til 3 this afternoon to be exact!!

It has rained the last few days here so the temperature was not nearly as hot as it has been, so no pool for this little baby today! I really hated that he couldn't get in the pool. He has the cutest bathing suits (yes that plural...he has 3) and I even went by Wal-Mart and got him his first beach towel. I can't wait for him to get in the pool for the first time. He loves the bath tub, so I'm hoping he'll LOVE the pool too.

Clay's aunt and uncle were nice enough to invite us over for dinner at their new house. I've been dying to see it and OMGoodness the kitchen in that house is amazing!! There is even a couch in there. A couch in the kitchen!!! I hope to have a kitchen that big in our next house.

This is the couch. I just love it!!!

Bryson had a few bites of BBQ, green beans, coleslaw, and potato salad. He loved it!!! Did y'all expect me to tell you any different? He even had banana pudding for dessert. Y'all he's a bottomless pit!!! I don't know what I'm going to do when he gets older. I have a feeling he's going to eat me out of house and home.

My two boys!

This is Bryson playing with his cousin Bryant's fire and rescue truck.

I got to try out my new camera today. I can't believe it stayed in the box for 3 days! It's a little overwhelming, but I think I'll get the hang of it. I'd love to find a class to take that would teach me how to use it.




Thanks to all the men and women who served or who are serving in our military. What you and your families have done for this country is nothing short of wonderful. Thank you for all you do!!! Hope y'all had a great Memorial Day!!!


No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...