Monday, May 24, 2010

Monday Monday



Not alot going on in the house today. We've just been lounging around. This would be Bryson's 2nd 1-2 hour nap today. That's not something that happens very often. And the sad part is my house still looks like a mess! Ha! We had a very busy week last week and weekend. I think he's just trying to catch up on some much needed rest. The last few nights have been pretty rough. He has a cough and runny nose that refuses to go away and so I've been up rocking and trying to calm him down. It's so sad...his little cough is awful and there is nothing I can do for him but try a warm bottle or juice. Bless his heart! I wish I could make it all go away!!!



And while the little one is resting I thought I would watch Lost: The Final Journey. I'm almost finished and it was able to answer some questions I still had lingering in this brain of mine! Ha! The season finale last night was great!!! Alot left up to the viewers interpretation. I'm a little sad that it's ending. Did anyone else get a chance to watch it and what did you think?

Sorry I don't have alot to share. There hasn't been too much going on and my camera has been acting up so I wasn't able to take alot of pictures from this past week. Sorry dad :( I'm hoping to get Bryson in the pool sometime next week. I bought him this cute float with the canopy over it and his first pack of Little Swimmer Diapers! I'm sure I'll be needing to stock up on those since he has two sets of grandparents with a pool. And hopefully my new camera will be in by then and I'll know how to work it.

Hope everyone has/had a great Monday!

1 comment :

  1. Sweet baby, big LOST fan too!

    Love your blog mami!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...