Thursday, August 1, 2013

bedtime prayers




Bryson has been saying his bedtime prayers for several years now. We started out with "Now I lay me down to sleep" and for I guess about a year he's been adding on to his prayers.



I wanted to document this because I know the day will come when I wish I could remember that sweet voice of his saying his prayers. I would give anything if I could get it on video, but sometimes I think those things are better left in my memory and not displayed on video for everyone to see.

Now I lay me down to sleep
I pray the Lord my soul to keep
If I should die before I wake
I pray the Lord my soul to take. Amen

Dear Lord,
Thank you for all my blessings. 
Bless those who are less fortunate.
Bless the kids who don't have toys. 
Thank you for my family.
Thank you for mama and daddy and brother and Bryson. 
Thank you for my friends. Amen.   

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...