Sunday, August 18, 2013

Scripture Writing and Prayer Walk

 

Tonight at our church we had a scripture writing and prayer walk for the Kidz Kingdom building that will be completed in November. For the last 3 years the children's ministry has been housed at our old campus. I'm not going to lie, it's been a hassle at times having to drop the boys off at one place and hurry and get to Sunday School on time at our new location. So I am really excited about this building being completed!



 
We got to see where Bryson and Jaxon's rooms would be.


 
Bryson was so excited about his "new church!" We've been telling him for quite some time about how he's going to get to go to the big church soon and how we'll all be at church in the same place. Everytime we pass the church on the interstate he loves to point out that that is "his" church! :)
 
Clay helped Bryson write his name on the floor of the worship center that kids will be in.
 

I get so emotional looking at this picture. I am so blessed to be a part of a church that puts so much time into their children's ministry. They are our future and it's our job as parents and the church to raise them up to represent Christ and to share His love to others. My prayer for my boys is that they love Christ with all their heart and do a mighty work for the Kingdom of God.


Through the praise of children and infants you have established a stronghold against your enemies,
to silence the foe and the avenger. Psalm 8:2

Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go. Joshua 1:9


I thought it would be fun to let the boys get a picture in their soon to be new Sunday School classrooms. I prayed a silent prayer while we were in each room. I know they are going to grow and learn so much during these years!
 
I'm so glad the boys got to take part in this dedication. It's something that was really special to me. And something I know Bryson will remember for a long time.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...