Saturday, August 10, 2013

jaxon {16 months}


jaxon clay~

How in the world are you 16 months? You are becoming a little boy a lot faster than I would like you too.

You've been a world traveler this month. you've went to Texas back in early July and just last week you went on your first beach trip.

You were a Rock Star on our beach trip! you played in the sand, got in the ocean, took naps under the tent. You did amazing! Your daddy and I couldn't believe how good you were the entire trip.

Still only pulling up and taking a few steps here and there. I'm ready for you to start walking, but in some ways I'm not. For me it just means you are making your way through another milestone and getting closer to toddler hood, which I am NOT ready for.

You love the camera! You are always saying cheese.

You are still a great eater! Food is your love language. Ha! Right now you love any kind of fruit. A little man after my own heart. :)

You are saying more words each day. You can name all of your grandparents. Your favorite word is bubba and eat.

You are on the go all the time. You never sit down. You love following behind your brother or me or daddy. You are a busy little bee.

It's bittersweet watching you grow up. Knowing you are my last baby I've tried harder to cherish every day I have with you. You are my sweet angel!

~we love you to the moon and back~ mama, daddy, and bubba

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...