Monday, July 29, 2013

Bryson's 4th birthday baseball party

We had a wonderful birthday party celebrating Bryson's 4th birthday on Friday! I really can't believe I have a FOUR year old!!!

I new for a while that I wanted to do a baseball party theme. He loves baseball and I know there are only going to be a few more parties before he starts calling the shots. Ha!

I new I wanted my friend Sarah to design the invitations! Sarah has been doing lots of things for me over the last year and I have yet to be disappointed with anything she has done! Thank you again Sarah!!! :)

We had a very small party again this year. I decided to invite just family and keep it low key. And me being the crazy mama that I am also decided to have it at our house. I don't know what I was thinking.

From the moment we woke up on Friday it was all Bryson could talk about... "is it my baseball party today mama?" "When are my cousins going to get here?" "Is it ready yet?" Questions all day long!!! I know he was soooo ready to get the party started!

We served hot dogs, bratwursts, chips & dip, potato salad, fruit kabobs and fruit dip. On the desert table I had a cookie cake, watermelon, peanuts, liquorice, cracker jacks, and cookies designed by the AMAZING Holly.

I didn't do a great job taking pictures. I was a little upset with myself, but I think I was more concerned with having a good time and making sure Bryson had a "special" birthday party. That is one thing I realized while we were celebrating Jaxon's 1st birthday this past April. Time flies by. And it's not about getting that perfect picture or having the perfect themed party. It's about family and making memories and cherishing that time with your loved ones.

Bryson had an amazing day! I don't think it's one he'll forget anytime soon! Thank you to all of our family for making our little boys day so special!!!








Invitation: Sarah
Scoreboard DIY sign: here {I made mine a little different} 
Cookies: Holly
Peanut treat cone holder: inspired by {this was my favorite DIY project I did!}
Bryson and Jaxon's shirts: Zoey's Attic
Food Labels: me

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...