Monday, July 15, 2013

jaxon {15 months}


Jaxon~
    
I can't even being to tell you how fast this last month has gone by! You are growing like a little weed and coming into your own personality every day. I think I've finally come to the realization that time will never slow down! :(

You've been a busy little bee this month. We visited your Grandma Amy and Grandpa in Texas this month. You got to meet your great grandparents for the second time along with your Aunts. Of course they just loved you! We wish we could see them more often than we do.

While we were out visiting them you got in the pool for the very first time! I wasn't too sure how you were going to do since the last time we tried you screamed bloody murder. I think your daddy and I had you out there for over an hour. We were so happy you had such a good time. 


You love to talk on the phone or at least pretend to be talking to someone. If you see my phone laying around you'll go pick it up and put it to your ear and say "H-whoa!"

You have started taking a few steps here and there. I'm sure after we come back from the beach you'll be walking non-stop just like your brother did.

You have such a genuinely sweet personality. You have been that way since the day we brought you home. You march to the beat of your own drum.

As much as I hate to admit this, you LOVE the tv. Especially movies. Right now your really into Monster's Inc. and VeggieTales. Probably because that's what your big brother always requests.

I know I say this each and every month, but I am so in love with you! I'm so grateful that you belong to us! You complete our family in every way there is! I have been amazed watching you grow and learn these last 15 months.

~we love you to the moon and back~ mama, daddy and bubba

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...