Friday, April 12, 2013

jaxon {12 months}


jaxon you turned 12 months on april 9th!

Oh my sweet angel! I can't believe you are a year old! You have changed so much in a year. You have come into your own and have the most precious personality.


you got THREE more teeth in right after you party. I was so surprised when I saw them because you never got upset or fussed while they were coming in.

you finally pulled up for the first time several weeks ago. I was in your room putting some clothes away and when I walked back in the living room you have pulled up on Bryson's chair to get one of your toys. Of course I immediately got my phone so I could take a picture and send it to your daddy and grandparents.

you are quite the little jabber box. you wake up talking and sing your self to sleep at night.


 
at night when I'm rocking you to sleep you will pull at your blanket until you find the spot you're looking for and you'll play with that corner of the blanket until you're finished with your bottle, then you rub it around your little mouth and start sucking on your thumb and that corner of the blanket. This is one my favorite things to watch you do. :)

you are completely out of your walker and are crawling non-stop. you are on the go the minute you wake up in the mornings. you even took a few steps at your PawPaw and Nana's house on Easter weekend.

you celebrated your first Easter. Of course I had you and your brother in matching clothes. Not to sure how much longer that will last, but I'm going to milk it for at least 15 more years. Ha!!!

you have such an outgoing little personality. You are always talking to people in the check out line, or at a restaurant. You have never met a stranger.

you can say da-da, bubba, Gigi, thank you, bye-bye, and hey there. I'm patiently waiting for you to say mama.
I know I say this a lot, but you love your big brother more than anyone I believe. You follow him around wherever he goes. You love for him to sit in the floor and talk to you or play with you. I really believe you look up to him and I know that one day he's going to teach you and show you so much. He's going to be the BEST big brother!

you love food, but if I had to pick your favorite it would be Cheerio's. The ladies at bible study and the nursery workers love to give them to you. They say you immediately stop crying when you see them getting them out of your bag.

you like getting to sit in your highchair in the mornings and eat your breakfast and watch cartoons with Bryson.
you have made our family complete jaxon! watching you grow over this past year has been such a joy. you are and always will be our sweet little angel! ~ i love you to the moon and back ~ mama!



Stats for this month

weight: 19pounds 10ounces 
height: 30inches
diapers: size 4
clothes: 12-18 months 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...