Monday, April 15, 2013

jaxon's invitation

I know this post is WAY over due, but since I use this blog to document our little family I wanted to blog about this. Several weeks ago I had asked my friend Sarah if she would design an invitation for Jaxon's first birthday. She does incredible work and I couldn't imagine anyone else doing them!

On a whim I decided to try and take Jaxon's pictures for the invite. I had done Bryson's for his first birthday so I thought I might be able to pull off a least one good shot for J's. They are by no means perfect, but I thought they turned out so cute. I sent several options to Sarah and let her pick her favorite. She did some editing on the picture and I can't tell y'all how happy I was to see the final draft.














I can't thank Sarah enough for the AH-MAZ-ING job she did on Jaxon's invitations. Love you friend!!!

Hoping to post about the party sometime this week.

1 comment :

  1. You are too sweet...thanks so much for the kind words! Loved working with you. :) Cannot believe that sweet boy is 1! Can't wait to hear about the party. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...