Thursday, April 11, 2013

Easter 2013

It's been such a busy week this past week with Jaxon's party and I was sick for most of the week so I'm finally getting around to posting about our Easter weekend. I hope to get Jaxon's party post up and a few other things we've been doing these past few weeks.

I just love Easter! Everything about it just makes me so happy!! I am so thankful to serve a RISEN Savior!

Naturally I had to work Easter weekend, but since I've cut down on my hours at work I was able to take a PTO day Friday night so I could go to Clay's dads' house Saturday for our family Easter. It's a tradition that my MIL started last year since all of us have so many places to go on Sunday.

This was the best picture I could get of the boys together. Jaxon wasn't too wild about sitting in the grass. But doesn't he look adorable in his SheShe Made outfit? Thanks again Ashley! :)

The kids got to hunt Easter eggs out in the back yard. I've never seen so many eggs in all my life. Bryson would only pick up the "boy" colored eggs though. Every time he would find an egg he would say "that's a girl egg, I can't have that one!" Ha! Bless his heart, he missed out on a lot of M&M's.




The men played horse shoes for most of the afternoon. They are always out there playing when ever we have get togethers.




Bryson and Owen were itching to get into their Easter baskets.

Bryson and Aunt Erica

These two just melt my heart. Claire is the sweetest cousin ever!

And this little one decided he would take his first two steps while we were over at Pawpaw and Nana's.


Sunday I was late coming home from work so we ended up going to the 11am service. And then after church headed over to Clay's grandparents house for lunch and then Clay took the boys to my parents house later that evening while I stayed home and slept.
My little family on Easter morning.


I had forgotten to set out the boys Easter baskets that morning so I ended up pulling them out of our closet when they came into our room. We don't really make a big deal over the Easter bunny. Not to mention, Bryson found the baskets on Friday night and that little stinker never forgets anything. Sophie and the Jellycat Bunnies were a HUGE hit!
My three loves!

The best picture I could get of the boys together on Sunday

And just for fun I thought I would do a comparison picture of our last 4 Easters.

Hope y'all had a wonderful Easter holiday!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...