Monday, August 2, 2010

Table Tantrums

Lately there's been a certain little person in our house that has the biggest temper tantrums when he doesn't get his way at the table. And no I'm not talking about Clay... Hahaha!!!


It is automatic when you put Bryson down in his highchair he throws the biggest fit I've ever seen.

I told ya'll I wasn't joking!!

Look at that face. You'd think he'd never had a bite to eat in his life!


This has been ongoing for awhile. We've caught him several times throwing his milk cup and food in the floor. Is this normal? He acts like this at breakfast, lunch, and dinner time. I'm hoping that it's just a phase and it will pass. I hate seeing him so upset...because he's always been such a happy baby, but I've done everything I can think of to try and fix it. I guess he's just a little boy who wants to eat when he wants to eat!

2 comments :

  1. Trust me, it's a phase! :) It's crazy how many phases babies and toddlers go through, but it's all their way of testing their limits, showing their independence, gaining control of their emotions, and communication. Your baby boy is quite normal and quite cute (even when crying!).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd have to agree that it's just one of the many phases that he will go through as he "grows up". Try not to let it get you down or make you think y'all are doing anything wrong. You and Clay are doing a great job raising my Grandson:). Just remember that right now he cannot tell y'all what he wants or what may be bothering him so he does what he can to let you know how he's feeling. And one more thing - he is still a beautiful boy even with those tears in his eyes - just not quite as beautiful as when he's smiling! Love to you all! Dad a.k.a. GrandPa

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...