Friday, August 13, 2010

Baby BumbleBee Song

I'm bringing home a Baby BumbleBee,
Won't my momma be so proud of me?


I'm bringing home a Baby BumbleBee,
Ouch! He stung me!


I'm squishing up a Baby BumbleBee,
Won't my momma be so proud of me?


I'm bringing home a Baby BumbleBee,
Yuck! He's all over me!


I'm wiping of a Baby BumbleBee,
Won't my momma be so proud of me?


I'm wiping of a Baby BumbleBee,
Look! All clean!!!

And yes, that last picture my son is watching So You Think You Can Dance! Gotta love it!!! We sing this song ALOT! Bryson loves it!!! Just thought I would share it with ya'll.


6 comments :

  1. Perfect!! I sing that to my babies too and I couldn't remember that last part!! Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that song! I totally sang it to myself as I read it. Cutest little post of the cutest little boy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like he's back to be "okay" in his high chair? BTW you are taking some really great shots with your new camera!!!! Thanks for sharing them.
    Love to you all,
    Dad - Grandpa

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that song. What about
    there are bubbles in the air in the air.
    there are bubbles in my hair in my hair
    there are bubbles in the air there are bubbles in my hair
    there are bubbles everywhere everywhere

    Hope you are enjoying the new church. I hope you dont mind I borrowed some of your pics from church-many people are asking what it looks like and I had no pics.
    Later
    Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  5. This past Sunday, Erica sang the bumble bee song to him and he tried to do his little hands. I remember the first time Erica sang it to him, he just watched her. He goes into trance state when he is really concentrating!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jennifer,
    I was looking for Baby Bumblebee song to teach my students when I found your blog and I loved your photos...Your baby is soo cute XD

    For sure, Our God is an awesome God!!!

    God bless your life and your family every single day..
    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...