Thursday, August 19, 2010

Beach Vacation Part 2

I couldn't believe how fast our vacation was flying by. It was already Thursday and I felt like we hadn't been there that long. I told myself that I would try and soak up every minute from then on.

Tuesday afternoon after we left the beach out tent fell and broke due to all the wind so we weren't able to get back out there until Thursday. It was a little overcast and it wasn't too awful hot. I think we only stayed out there for about 30 minutes. Bryson was not having it! I think we was just upset because he couldn't walk around like all the other kids he saw.

This was the "I'm not liking it out here; get me off this sand" meltdown!

After the meltdown we headed to the pool. It started raining not long after we got there so we packed up and went back to the condo and hung out there for the rest of the afternoon.

For dinner that night we decided to eat at the Original Oyster House. This time around it wasn't my favorite place we ate at. It was probably the fact that I ordered the tuna and it just wasn't what I was expecting. But Clay's Mahi Mahi was delicious. Oh, and their chocolate chip cheesecake - to die for!

Clay was insistent that we get Bryson's picture made in this. It is kinda' funny!

There's my little scuba diver :)

Friday we hung out in the condo for most of the day. It rained a good bit so we sat out on the balcony and people watched.

While we were out on the balcony we saw these two guys that looked like they were doing some kind of windsurfing. It was really cool to watch. They would get so high up off the water.

My sweet little man

We ate in on Friday night and attempted to take some beach pictures after dinner, but my camera lens fogged up and Bryson was having another meltdown so we scratched that idea and went for some ice cream. This is Bryson getting his first taste of Dippin Dots. As you can clearly see, he was loving it!

On Saturday we stayed in the condo. Bryson was getting to the point were I think we was wearing down and needed a vacation from the vacation. I did some packing so that on Sunday we would be able to leave on time. While Bryson was taking his mid morning nap Clay ran out and picked up Bahama Bob's again for lunch. Y'all I honestly think I could eat there everyday - it is that good.
And you can't visit Gulf Shores without eating at the famous LuLu's Marina. I can't wait to go back next year. They had so much for kids to do and see. I know Bryson will love it! If you get a chance to eat there get the Crabmelt. YUMMY!!!

Oh, and PLEASE don't forget to get there Key Lime Pie. Y'all it's a small piece of heaven on a plate. The best I've ever had besides my momma's!!!

After dinner I was so glad Clay was sweet enough to go back out to the beach and take pictures again.

I thought I would share a few pictures of Bryson



Our family again

I didn't get alot of pictures with just me and Bryson since I am usually the one taking all the pictures, but I thought this was a sweet picture of me and my little guy!

I just LOVED this picture of Clay and Bryson.

We had such a great time on our trip. Bryson was SO good for his first beach trip - alot better than I thought he would be. We can't wait to take him on trips in the future! I know it will just get better and better.

1 comment :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...