Tuesday, August 24, 2010

One Year Pictures

A few months before Bryson's birthday I was talking with my momma and we decided that it would be nice to get some professional pictures done of him. I searched ALOT on-line to try and find someone who's pictures I liked but that was also reasonably priced. I found Alisha Crossley on facebook from a friend of a friend and fell in love with her work!
These are just a few of the shots she took. She did an amazing job and I can't wait to use her in the future.










Looks like I'll be spending alot of money!!!

3 comments :

  1. THOSE EYES!!!!!!!!!!! My gosh. What is it that's all over his face in that one pic? Cupcake? It's so beautiful how the photographer is able to edit the pictures to make the colors just POP! Yes, I agree, it looks like you'll be spending a lot of money. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures are GORGEOUS! Check out Erin at Lens Envy Photography as well- we use her for ALL of Wyatt's pictures, and she is amazing. Best part is that she is an on-site Birmingham photographer, and your sitting fee of $150 includes the copy rights and disc. So... you don't have to purchase prints. www.lensenvyphotography.com
    She will come where ever you are... and the disc is included! She is AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty!! B's eyes are so so blue...love it :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...