Thursday, March 11, 2010

Two Days In...

It's official...I'm two days into my diet. I'm very proud of myself. I've never lasted more than two hours on a diet. Clay even said this morning about how proud he was of me!

I have to admit it's a little difficult. I LOVE to eat!!! It's actually a hobby of mine...LOL! And have I mentioned that I live in the South. Down here we love food and Paula Deen!!!

I really hope I can keep this up for the next few months. We've been looking at taking our first family vacation to the beach and I have alot of cute clothes in my closet that would be ideal this summer. And I would really like to get back into a bathing suit.



I found this cute swim suit online at Target. They come in all different colors. I can't believe it's that time of year again! I always have such a hard time finding the right bathing suit. I've never worn a tankini before, but I think this will be just my style.
Have ya'll ever worn a tankini before and if so did you like it?

3 comments :

  1. You can DO IT!!! Keep up the good work :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go! I suck at diets! you just gave me some motivation!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YEA!! Congrats Jen!!!! You are so tiny I highly doubt you NEED to diet, but I am happy for you keeping up with it if thats your goal! I have the hardest time dieting...UNLESS I have something coming up, like before our Hawaii trip I did great! But then I ate my way through Hawaii and never looked back! HA!

    I have worn a tankini before, and I really liked it!! It think the one you picked out here is super cute!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...