Friday, February 26, 2010

I Heart Packages!!!!!


I absolutely love getting packages in the mail! I don't know why I love it so much - but i just get so excited!! After my baby shower I did alot of online shopping for some of the things we didn't get and I can't tell ya'll how much fun it was getting boxes and packages on my front porch...ha!!! Even though I new what it was...I guess it's just the anticipation.




So can ya'll imagine how excited I was to see this little package on my front porch this morning? It's from Kelly's Kids (which I LOVE!!!) and inside was Bryson's Easter outfit...yes, I've already planned what he's wearing for Easter - LOL!!!


Would ya'll like to see what's inside?



Oh, I cannot wait to put this on him!!!


And ya'll know he'll be dressed in little knee high socks with white dress shoes...can you say adorable!!! I can't wait til Easter Sunday!




Oh, by the way...this little man is sitting up all by himself! Can ya'll believe it? He's growing up SO fast.

Well the little man is crying...time for lunch mommy!!!


5 comments :

  1. That is so adorable!! He will look so cute!

    Yay! Great job sitting by yourself Bryson!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i share your love for package arrival although it doesn't happen to often...actually i am just in love with the mail in general. (when it's not junk and bills of course) how about ur little guy is gonna be stylin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness...I LOVE this little outfit!!! So cute!

    Will you email me the site where you got it? I'd love to save it for when we are expecting one day :)

    liannap@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks super cute! I hope to find Savi's in the next couple weeks:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my Goodness! Are you feeding my Grandson Miracle Grow?!! I cannot believe how much he has grown since I saw him a few weeks ago!!! I still say he is one of the most beautiful babies I have ever seen and that smile! I see that his hair has really come back in big time. Look forward to seeing him in his Easter outfit - it looks very cute. Thanks again for sharing!! Love to You, Clay and hugs and kisses for my Grandson! I miss you all!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...