Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Haiti

A group of men from our Church left out this past Sunday morning for Haiti. The group consists of 19 men some from different states and different backgrounds, but all had a desire to help the people of Haiti during this difficult time.



Here are a few of the men from my home church

They have already faced several trials since leaving out. Reading the posts from Kandy (Jeremy's wife who is keeping us updated) the men seem to be in good spirits and are ready to help out in anyway they can.

You can follow their blog @ gfbc-haiti-2010. Kandy has posted alot already on their trip. Please be in prayer for all of the men on this trip. Pray that the Lord will keep them safe and that they will find strength during this time away from home. They are starting a medical clinic this morning so please be in prayer for that as well.



Also I heard the voice of the Lord, saying, Whom shall I send, and who will go for us? Then said I, Here am I; send me. Isaiah 6:7-9

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...