Sunday, March 21, 2010

Eight Months


Happy Eight Months Bryson!

Let's see what you are up to these days...





  • You wear size 6 -9 months clothes and 12 month in pajama's
  • You just started wearing size 4 diapers today

  • You are obsessed with tags. Anything with a tag on it goes directly in your mouth. No need for anymore toys. ha!

  • You are quite the eater! Normally you have Gerber Yogurt Blends or oatmeal for breakfast, a bottle for lunch, and 2-3 containers of baby food for dinner. Then right before bedtime you'll take another bottle.

  • Your naps are nothing like they used to be. Some days you nap better than others. I've tried many times to wean you from a morning nap since you only sleep about 30 minutes...but I've failed miserably every time.

  • You can sit up so good now. I think you are still trying to figure out the whole crawling thing. You are trying so hard. You'll get there soon!


(this is how our picture taking has gone the last few months. He's only interested in the paper and it takes awhile to try and get a smile out of him. Looks like photobucket will be my new friend!)

  • You love to sit in the floor and play with your toys rather than sit in your exersauser or your jumper.

  • You say "dad-da, dad-da, dad-da" alot. You love to babble and make lots of noises and you are SO loud. You have tried to say "ma-ma" a few times. I believe you are going to be my little social butterfly!!!

  • You have been in the church nursery for the last month. You seem to enjoy it and all the women say you are the sweetest little boy and are very low-key.


  • You have started sitting up in the bath tub without the whale tub. You'll sit and splash around in the water with your squeaky turtle in your mouth. It's the funniest thing!

  • You hair is growing back so dark and thick. People often mistaken you for a girl which upsets me because I usually keep you in something blue. Oh well! Your eyes are what people will complement the most on. They are so big and bright blue.

  • You are one of the happiest babies I've ever been around. You are smiling 75% of the time. I'm constantly kissing and hugging all over you.

This first year of your life is flying by. I'm already having to start planning your birthday party. I find myself thinking about when we first brought you home and how little you were. Wondering what your personality would be like and what a handsome man you would grow up to be. I love you more than anything in this world and I'm can't tell you how blessed I am to be your mother.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...