Sunday, March 28, 2010

Palm Sunday

Such a beautiful day here in the South! The weekend has been truly wonderful. Has me getting really excited for the summer!



Church was awesome today as usual!!! Bryson was in the nursery for the second time. He's doing great so far. But I'm sure there will be some meltdowns to come in the future. ha! All the ladies love him and tell me what a sweet baby he is! I sure do hope that continues as he gets older.

I know ya'll will think I'm crazy, but I find myself worrying alot about what Bryson will become when he grows up. Will he be polite..will he attend church...will he love the Lord...will he follow God's will for his life? Most of these questions I know are mine and Clay's responsibility to teach him, but that doesn't mean I'm not scared to death knowing it's in my hands.

Proverbs 22:6 says: Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it.

That is my constant prayer for Clay and I as parents. My mother was right when she told me that I had no idea how much she loved me until I had a child of my own. Boy was she right! The love I have for my son is unconditional...very much like Christ's love for us! He paid the ultimate price for us. I know this Easter I will have a whole new perspective on the Lord's sacrifice for me and you!

I wanted to share with ya'll the trailer to the upcoming movie, Letters To God. Our pastor showed it today in church and it looks like it's going to be a great movie! It's in theaters April 9th.




Doesn't it look good? I'm afraid it could be a tear jerker too!

Well this week as a SAHM is coming to an end. Time to get ready for a new work week.


1 comment :

  1. Letters to God look like I would really enjoy!
    Also, I just love the outfit on Bryson.

    Love you,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...