Thursday, April 1, 2010

Today Show Infertility Segment

I LOVE the Today Show!
It's always on in the morning while I'm up doing chores around the house and getting Bryson's breakfast ready. Kathy Lee and Hoda are my fav! They are just too funny!!! I love it when they have guest hosts on the show (did y'all see the one's with the Real Housewives...hilarious!!!)

I don't get to watch it that much on my work week since I'm usually getting ready for bed at that time...but I did get the chance to catch this segment today on infertility.

Those of you that read my blog know that this is a subject close to my heart. It took my husband and I a little over two years to conceive our son Bryson. During that time the Lord tested me in many ways... and I learned alot about myself. I struggled alot with jealousy, patience, trust, faithfulness (you get the picture)... and when we finally conceived I was still burdened for the hundreds of other women out there struggling with their desire to have a child (many women that I have connected with through the blogging world) and questioning God why our prayers were answered... why did he choose to bless us when there are so many other couples who also deserve their prayers to be answered and to be blessed with their little miracle.

Infertility is something that I wished no couple had to endure. It takes a toll on your marriage, relationships with family and friends, and it tests your faith in the Lord.

My prayer is for there to be a better awareness of infertility. If it wasn't for treatments being available I don't believe Bryson would be here today.
If you are a woman going through infertility... please know that I pray for you everyday. I have walked the journey of infertility and I believe that each woman that has been through or is going through infertility all have a bond with one another. I pray that the Lord gives you strength each day and that He blesses you with the miracle you so desire!

2 comments :

  1. I have a very special friend dealing with this right now... my heart breaks for her, and all of the women out there struggling with infertility. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this Jennifer...it truly touched me today :0)

    And LOVE the new blog makeover!

    Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...