Thursday, April 15, 2010

Big News


+



GUESS WHO'S GETTING THERE FIRST TOOTH???


I can't believe Bryson is finally cutting his first tooth! During dinner tonight something told me to look in his mouth (I normally check a few times every couple of weeks) and there is was...on the bottom on the right!!! Of course I immeditaly started bawling and thinking that my baby boy is not a baby anymore. He's a BIG boy now!!! He hasn't really been fussy or upset. And I've never had to give him orajel. He just drools an obscene amount ALL the time for about the last 5 to 6 months. So we've been waiting on this tooth for awhile :)

I know he'll be ready for his daddy or PawPaw's steaks real soon!

2 comments :

  1. Even when he's drooling he is still such a cutie pie! You are truly blessed and the fact that he hasn't been fussy with that new tooth gives further evidence to that fact! Love to you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, Bryson is cutting a tooth and Uncle Tommy had a root canal. It was very pain for the boy!! I hate it. Jennifer you better take care of those little toothies!!
    Love Mom

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...