Wednesday, April 14, 2010

New Recipe

I thought I would try out the recipe for Swiss Stuffing Chicken from Kelly's Recipe Blog. I've been needing another dinner for our rotation and I've looked at this recipe several times and thought it looked easy enough to try.
Well the verdict...


OMGoodness! Delicious!!! It was so good that my husband said he would like to have it again and that it would be something he would like on the rotation...Yey!!! Just the answer I was looking for.
I always get really nervous when I make a new recipe. Probably because it never turns out like the picture. ha!
I served it with corn I cooked on the stove and broccoli with cheese. This was what was leftover and it went with me to work tonight :)


This is the recipe I used...

4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (I used the cutlets...they were on sale @ Publix)
6oz Swiss Cheese Slices
1 can Cream of Chicken Soup
1/4 cup White Wine
Salt and Pepper to taste
1/2 stick of Butter melted
1 cup Herb flavored Stuffing Mix (I used Stove Top Herb Flavored Stuffing)

Preheat oven to 350. Place the chicken breasts in a greased baking dish. Put the swiss cheese slices on top of the chicken. Mix together the cream of chicken soup, white wine, salt, and pepper. Mix together the melted butter and stuffing and sprinkle on top of the chicken and soup mixture. Bake for 1 hour!!!

3 comments :

  1. This is such a yummy and easy recipe! I make it alot, and it is always a hit :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks so yummy! I will need to try this one!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks really good. You know I'm more of a "red meat" eater, but I think I'll have to try fixing this for me and Amy. Thanks for sharing your culinary delights! Love Dad.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...