Wednesday, November 5, 2008

I HATE The Flu

11

can i just say that i HATE the flu!! it has to be the worst feeling in the world. and what's crazy is that it just happened all of a sudden. when i woke up yesterday from my afternoon nap (yes i take naps) i was sweating and achy all over. i was up all night tossing and turning, hurting from head to toe. i mean i literally hurt all over my neck, back, arms, legs. it's RIDICULOUS!! i guess i deserve it though since i did not take up the offer at work and get the shot. so today i had already scheduled and appointment with my girly doctor and she was nice enough to prescribe me some tamiflu. MAN that stuffs expensive!!! anyway, sorry to bother you with my sickness. i just hate it when it's my week off and i'm lying on the couch or in the bed not able to do anything bored to death (since i'm all caught up on my tivo). plus i was really excited about going to Christmas Village tomorrow. oh well, maybe by some miracle i can get better by friday or then again there's always next year.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...