Tuesday, November 18, 2008

My Best Run Ever

this week publix had it going on!! they had some awesome savings and BOGO. here's what i came away with...

3pkgs Pillsbury Crescent Rolls
2pkgs Tennessee Pride Sausages
2boxes Frozen Broccoli
4pkgs Kraft Shredded Cheese
2boxes Ritz Crackers BOGO
2boxes Cheez-It BOGO
3 Tombstone Pizzas
2boxes Betty Crocker Brownie Mix BOGO
2boxes Stove Top Stuffing
2 Pillsbury Pie Crusts
2pkgs Sour Cream BOGO
2 Betty Crocker Frostings BOGO
1can Lemon Juice
2cans Eagle Brand Milk
1pkg Velveeta Cheese
4pieces Bourbon Salmon (my most expensive items)
2 McCormick Vanilla Extract BOGO
1 Keebler Pie Crust
2 Ziploc Containers
1 Hefty EZ Pan w/Cover
Milk

used $12.80 in MFC & $48.94 in advertised specials w/total savings of $61.74. my OOP cost: $98.91. this was by far my best run ever. i desperately need a publix closer to my house!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...