Sunday, October 19, 2008

I Won An Award!!


HOORAY!! i can't believe it. thanks to my wonderful friend and co-worker jillian, i have been honored with this very prestigious award. LOL!!

there are a few rules that go along with winning this award..they are as follows...list 6 things that make me happy and then pass it along to 6 fellow bloggers. due to time and the fact that i AM at work i will just be doing the first part (and all my blogger buddies have already received this award :)

6 things that make me happy:

1.first and foremost my husband. he truly is the rock of our marriage and can always make me laugh at just the right time

2.my kids at work. they have taught me so much and are such a blessing to my life

3.the sunday paper!! coupons, coupons, coupons!!!

4.my co-workers. i could not ask for such a great group of christian girls. they too have taught me alot and have been a blessing to work with.

5.this time of year. the leaves are changing, it's football season, and a reason to eat as much chili as i want.

6.knowing that the Lord knows what is best for my life and that His timing is perfect.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...