Friday, October 17, 2008

The Proud Wife

the other day i'm sitting on the couch watching food network (which i love by the way) and my husband walks in the door and hands me a letter. i ask him what it is and he tell me to just read it. when i open it up it reads: Congratulations on your academic achievement!... OMGoodness, my husband has just been accepted into the national honor society!! i jumped up off the couch and ran and hugged him and told him how proud i was of him. of course he passed it off as no BIG deal, but the proud wife in me just came out. now i know you must be thinking "jennifer, people get these letters all the time" but what can i say, he has worked so hard this last year after being out of school for 7 years and trust me when i tell you that his decision to go back to school has not been an easy one, especially financially, but God is good and has provided for us during this time. i cannot explain to you how VERY PROUD i am of what he has accomplished and all the hard work he has put in to finishing his degree. so CONGRATS honey! i love you and keep up the good work!!!


No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...