Wednesday, October 8, 2008

New Recipe

so i tried out the taco soup recipe from my friend mary on on monday night and thought i would share it with you all. the ingredients are really simple and to be honest you can leave out some of the ingredients and/or add some of your on twists...

1lb Ground Beef
2cans Rotel
1can Pinto Beans
1can Dark Red Kidney Beans
1can Corn
1can Black Beans
1pk Taco Seasoning Mix (i used the whole packet)
3/4pk Ranch Seasoning Mix
3/4can water (my husband does not like his soup too watery)

i just dumped everything in my crock-pot and let it cook over an hour. the end result was awesome. my husband liked it and of course that was a bonus (this will be another recipe that i can add to my rotation) and we just topped ours off with cheese and sour cream. thanks so much mary for the wonderful recipe. we loved it!!


1 comment :

  1. You're welcome!! I got it from a different blogger @ slmward.blogspot.com Heather got the recipe today, so it must be taco soup week. Unfortunately my hubs doesn't like it or I would probably be making it too.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...