Thursday, October 31, 2013

31 days of {10 minute captures} - Day 31

It's Halloween! We had a FUN night trick-or-treating with the boys. Since it was supposed to rain (which it did not long after we shutter down for the night) we decided to hit up just a few houses.

Deciding on costumes this year was a little tricky. At first Bryson wanted to be Sulley from Monster's Inc. but I could never find a costume that I really liked, so his second choice was Jake from Jake and the Neverland Pirates. After we settled on Bryson's costume I was looking forward to finding a parrot costume for Jaxon; then I remembered that we had a lion costume Bryson wore when he was Jaxon's age and it was just too adorable to pass up. So the queen of always wanting my kids to dress alike or coordinate in some way took a Jake and a lion out trick-or-treating. 




















No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...