Sunday, October 6, 2013

31 days of {10 minute captures} - Day 6

I have been so excited about the weather here the last few days! I think fall has finally made it's appearance. Hallelujah and Amen!!! :)

Bryson wanted to go outside and play with his chalk, so we moved the cars out of our carport and let him play in there. I'm not kidding when I say he was out there for almost 2 hours. He started out writing all our names, then Clay drew him a big racetrack to race his cars on.






His bunny sat on the stairs and watched :)





Spectators



Water break time!


After he got finished racing his cars he wanted to play hide-and-go-seek. Which by the way is the worst game to play with him. He is a bandet to tell you where he's hiding or let out a little giggle to know where he is. But I will say we get a lot of laughs out of him when we play.




No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...