Saturday, October 5, 2013

31 days of {10 minute captures} - Day 5


Bryson has been itching to go outside and thankfully in the afternoons the temperature has gotten a little cooler. I am SO ready for fall in Alabama! So while I was working on some sewing stuff mom took the boys outside. They had been out there for a while so I thought I would go see what they were up too.

Mom introduced Bryson to Red Rover Red Rover! "Best game ever!!!" He loved it and even Jaxon was laughing and having a good time watching Bryson and grandma play.

I am so thankful that my parents are able to play and have fun with the boys. And I am blessed that they love my boys and enjoy spending time with them as much as they can.










No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...