Wednesday, October 9, 2013

31 days of {10 minute captures} - Day 9



I am a sucker for watching my kids sleep. Can you say "creepy mama!" Ha! But really, I find myself a lot of days sneaking into their rooms and just watching them sleep. Watching their little chests rise and fall. One cuddled with his blanket and bunny and the other sucking his thumb and cuddling his blanket. In those moments everything that went wrong during the day just disappears.

It's in these moments I pray for my boys. I tell them how much I love them and the dreams I have for them. I'll apologize for getting angry at them and coming "unglued." I let them know how proud I am of them and what mighty warriors for Christ they will be one day.









No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...