Sunday, June 9, 2013

weekend wrap up

Friday we finished up VBS at our church. Bryson had the BEST time! He's been asking everyday since if he's going to "vacation bible school today." I love that he loved VBS. And this year is just the first of many he'll get to experience.

Loved getting to spend time with my boys this week.

They let the 3 and 4 year olds join in on "big group" the last day. I was far away from Bryson and Ross so I wasn't able to get a good picture of them together. But they just jumped up and down and had the best time worshiping with the big kids!

I had Amy take this picture of Jaxon while I was working. I couldn't believe how well he did each morning I dropped him off. Ms. Elaina was there everyday and I think that had a lot to do with it. Jaxon loves her to pieces!

Friday afternoon I took the boys over to my parents house. They were getting to spend the night so I could go home and take a nap before going into work that night. I've been so blessed to have family live close to help out when we need them.

My mom got Bryson this pre-school book to help him start learning to trace/draw his letters and numbers. I can't believe he'll be in K4 this August!


Saturday Clay took the boys over to his sister's house to celebrate our nephew Owen's 3rd birthday. After being up for over 24 hours I just wasn't able to make it. And since Clay was on kid duty by himself he didn't take any pictures. :)



The boys in their matching outfits before church today! I love getting to dress them alike!!
 
 
Late this afternoon our Sunday School class had a getting together. We had planned to go to the park but due to the rain we moved it to the fellowship hall. Of course all the kids were disappointed about not getting to play at the park. But once we told them about going to the gym, the park was a distant memory. Ha!

This little guy was just content as can be playing with the basketball and crawling all over the place.

Reunited again today! These two are like a tornado when their together. I could really tell that Bryson had missed getting to play with Ross over the last year. I'm seeing lots of play dates over the summer.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...