Tuesday, June 11, 2013

this and that & a special prayer request

It's been a great Tuesday! Our women's ministry started there summer bible study today. We're doing the six week Deuteronomy study by Beth Moore! After only 1 1/2 hours in I'm so hungry for this word!! Beth Moore is an incredible speaker/teacher. I came home and did my best to try and explain just some of the things she said today to Clay and for the life of me I can never say it as good as she does.

If you ever get the chance to do this study, please do it!!!


While Jaxon and I were gone to bible study Bryson wanted to stay home with daddy. Looks like they had tons of fun while we were gone. Bryson's been talking non-stop about getting to be by himself with his daddy today. I think it was much needed. :)  

This one is loving sitting in his chair by the window. He looks like such a little old man sitting there. Ha! Wonder if he'll be a people watcher like me and his daddy.

I've been in a funk lately about my weight and how bad we've been eating. So I downloaded the couch25k app and Clay and I've been at it for two weeks. I'm not going to lie, it's been a little difficult, but each day gets a little easier each time. I'm also thinking about starting Advocare. I've been hearing great things about it, so I might give it a try. Really ready to get this pregnancy and infertility weight off.

And this one is in hog heaven because he's getting to "spend the night" in mommy and daddy's room tonight. These are rare moments and I never get any sleep when he does sleep with us, but he won't be this little for long.

I'm sure most of y'all know Lindsey. Her son Will is having his bone marrow transplant tomorrow. A couple of girls on twitter gathered up a list to cover Will in prayer starting at midnight June 12th and lasting 24 hours. Lindsey is also asking her family and friends to wear green tomorrow to bring awareness to bone marrow transplants and donations. If you feel led, please lift up this sweet family and this precious boy Will tomorrow. I know Lindsey and Alex would appreciate it!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...