Friday, June 14, 2013

five on friday


Linking up with darci today for the first time for 5 on Friday. Seen several of my fellow twitter mama's linking up and thought this would be a fun and easy way for me to catch up on stuff we're doing. Summer is such a busy time for us and my blogging slacks off just a little. 

~One~
Yesterday I started the 24 day challenge with Advocare. I've only completed one full day, so I can't say too much just yet. But I've seen some amazing results from friends. After baby #2 and infertility weight from baby #1, I've had a difficult time getting the weight off (it can't be because I'm ADDICTED to anything sweet). Ha! :) I will say the fiber drink is by far the most disgusting thing I've ever put in my mouth. Thank heavens it's only 6 days.

~Two~
Bryson celebrating getting a new baseball bat and glove at a local yogurt place in town. Bryson has really gotten into baseball over the last few months and we thought it would be good for him to get a "real" bat and glove. Daddy even came home with a new t-ball set for him to start practicing for next year.

~Three~

OMG! Have y'all seen this Geico commercial? Clay showed me this the other night and I can't stop laughing!!!

~Four~
So excited for the summer season of Pretty Little Liars! Started watching it on netflix last year and have been hooked ever since. Sooooo curious who "red coat" is!!!!

~Five~

Bryson's birthday is a little over a month away and I'm excited about planning his baseball themed party. I'm on the hunt looking for little baseballs to finish up a wreath similar to this one to hang on the door.

Hope y'all have a wonderful Friday! Getting ready to take Bryson and his friend Ross to the zoo today! Should be a lot of fun with these two!! :)

1 comment :

  1. Oh my gosh I'm so excited for Pretty Little Liars to return. Obsessed does not even begin to describe how I feel about this show!

    Mel
    http://mels-corner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...