Tuesday, February 19, 2013

jaxon {10 months}

jaxon you were 10 months on February 9th!


oh baby boy I don't even know where to begin! you have changed SO much this month. you are growing up WAY. TOO. FAST!!! I have been cherishing every moment with you because I know very soon we'll be celebrating your 1st birthday.

you have definitely hit the "stranger danger" phase. and it's gotten a little difficult leaving you in the nursery on Sundays, but when we go back to pick you up your always in a great mood. Several of the women have complemented on what a happy and sweet baby you are.

I'm having a hard time finding clothes for you, especially pants. You are so long and skinny, it's difficult finding ones that are long enough but will fit around your tiny waist.

you have a hard time understanding that you can't run around just yet with Bryson. you get so excited when y'all are together, but many times you will get frustrated that you are not able to do some of the things he does. don't rush it!!!

you have yet to turn down anything we put in front of your food wise. You LOVE to eat! If I had to guess, it might be your love language when you get older. Ha!
you love being in your walker and chasing your brother around the house. you also love being in the kitchen when I'm in there. you are always right behind me in what your daddy calls your "big unit!"

when I go into your room in the mornings you always have the bumper pad pulled down looking through the rails to greet me. with a grin on your face.
you LOVE cheerios! sometimes I wonder if you're going to turn into one as much as you eat them. Ha!

it's still hard to tell if you are getting any teeth. I haven't seen any as of yet, but I have a feeling you'll be getting some very soon.
you are still sleeping through the night, which I am thankful for every day! I have been so blessed!!!

you are all over the place crawling every where. you have tried several times to get on all fours, but I think you are just comfortable crawling around like an army solider.

you are a very content baby. whether you are in your walker or playing with some toys on the floor, you never seem to mind playing by yourself.

jaxon, you truly are one of the happiest babies I know! you have blessed me so much ~ i love you to the moon and back ~ mama

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...