Wednesday, February 20, 2013

mid-week randoms

I can't believe it's already Wednesday and that February is almost over! Before I know it summer will be here (and this is one mama that's not opposed to the warmer days)!

But I am really looking forward to the next few months. Although I'm not too excited about Easter in March, it is one of my most favorite holidays. We'll also be celebrating Jaxon's FIRST birthday in just SIX WEEKS!!!! Eeeeek! I still can't get over the fact that he's almost one! I've started planning his party and I'm really excited about it! Just a fun filled day celebrating him with our family.


Speaking of Jaxon's party, I've started working on a few things like this DIY cupcake stand that I saw courtesy of Sarah. She has such amazing ideas and affordable ones too!

I'm not sure if y'all have seen these adorable Monogrammed JellyCat Bunnies, but thanks to the wonderful AP, both my boys will be getting one of these in the Easter baskets. 
And if you are looking for some great Easter basket ideas for the kiddos, check out Leah's AWESOME post on unique ideas for filling those baskets. There are some great ideas I'll be using for B & J. 
This little munchkin is all over the place these days. I sent this to Clay earlier today and right after I hit send he had crawled over the ledge. He's so much more adventurous than Bryson was at this age. 


And my word who new four people could accumulate so much laundry!?! And this doesn't even include what's in the washer and dryer. Guess I know what I'll be doing during nap time ;) 
Hope y'all are having a wonderful Wednesday! 



1 comment :

  1. Oh Jaxon you are so cute!! I still can't believe his 1st birthday is only 6 weeks away!! Love the color you used for the cupcake stand. Thanks for the kinds words - glad the tutorial was useful for you! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...